The Forerunner Chronicles is dedicated to declaring the three fold message of Revelation 14:6-12. This message entails three heavenly proclamations symbolized as being declared by angelic agencies to the inhabitants of our world.
The First Angels’ Message found in Revelation 14:6, 7 is:
- • Fear God: Which means, by faith in the power of Jesus Christ, mankind should renounce a life of sin to walk in obedience to all of God’s righteous commandments (Proverbs 8:23; James 1:23-25; Psalms 19:7; Proverbs 9:10; Psalms 119:172).
- • Give Him Glory: This is a call for mankind to reveal the beauty of God’s Character (Exodus 33:18,19; Exodus 30:4-7; Isaiah 43:7; 1 Peter 2:9).
- • The Hour of His judgment is come: We are now living during the period of time in which Jesus Christ is examining the hearts of men, to see whom truly has faith in His Blood to cleanse them from all of their sins (Daniel 7:9-10; 2 Corinthians 5:10; 1 Peter 4:17,18; Hebrews 9:27,28).
- • Worship him that made heaven, and earth, and the sea, and the fountains of waters: This is a call to worship the Living God, the Lord of the Sabbath (Jeremiah 10:10,11; Exodus 20:8-11; Psalms 33:6,9; John 1:1-3,14; Ezekiel 20:12; Mark 2:28).
The Second Angels’ Message of Revelation 14:8 is:
- • Babylon is fallen: This is a call to the inhabitants of our world to separate themselves from all false religion, and every device of deception that has been engineered by Satan to seduce men from the true worship of the Living God (Jeremiah 51:7; Revelation 18:1-5)
The Third Angels’ Message of Revelation 14:9-12 is:
- • A warning against the beast and his image, and receiving the mark of the beast: This message is the most fearful warning that has ever been dispatched from the courts of heaven to the inhabitants of planet earth. It strictly cautions mankind to shun the worship system of the first beast of Revelation 13:1-9, which is a prophetic symbol of the Roman Catholic Church. This apostate church was the first to unite the entities of church and state in the year 321 A.D., in which "Constantine the Great” changed the Bible Sabbath from the Seventh Day of the week to the First Day of the week (from Saturday to Sunday). And, for 1260 years, from the year 538 A.D. to 1798 A.D., this religio-political power fiercely persecuted all those that apposed its authority over the consciences of men. These scenes will be repeated when the churches that have reject the authority of the commandments of God, use their influence to sway the civil powers to accomplish their designs. First in the United States, then followed by the nations of our globe, the fusion of church and state will take place. And this fusion will produce a mirror image of the beast (Rev. 13:1-9). At that time, all those who will pay homage to the beast by reverencing its false day of worship, when it is legislated as mandatory to be observed, will be eternally lost.
“Here is the patience of the saints: here are they that keep the commandments of God, and the faith of Jesus.” (Rev 14:12)
To learn more about what we are doing, please sign up for our newsletter.